Water aerobics (waterobics, aquatic fitness, aquafitness, aquafit) is the performance of aerobic exercise in fairly shallow water such as in a swimming pool. Done mostly vertically and without swimming typically in waist deep or deeper water, it is a type of resistance training.
The benefits of Water Aerobics are many. Here are some.
- Increased muscle strength, posture and balance.
- Enhanced sense of wellbeing, mood and sleep quality.
- Greater mobility and flexibility of joints.
- Improved endurance and fitness.
- Eases stiff joints and relaxes sore muscles.
- Reduced pain and fatigue (tiredness).
The instructors for Cheshire Fitness Club Water Aerobics Classes are top notch!